[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Herman family from Lutsk

dksperling dksperling at chase3000.com
Sat Apr 23 06:37:25 PDT 2005

Could any of these below be Henrietta HERMAN on ship list?  If not go here
[below]and search. Or maybe you have tried this.  If you have trouble write
back.  Kathy

http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/EIDB/ellis.html

 Name Residence Arrived Age Passenger
Record Text
Manifest Scanned
Manifest Annotations Ship
Image Passenger ID
1 Hermann,Hena Dorohov 1907 20  view  view  view  view  view 101909070704
http://ellisisland.org/search/passRecord.asp?pID=101909070704
2 Hermann,Henie Bobska, Austria 1909 18  view  view  view  view  view
101733060398

4 Herman,Hencie Kolomea, Austria 1907 18  view  view  view  view  view
102027090062
5 Herman,Mrs Henry U. S. 1909 48  view  view  view  view  view 101650010382
6 Herman,Mrs Henry   1906 35  view  view  view  view  view 102292010042