[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Herman family from Lutsk

Posnsrch at aol.com Posnsrch at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 20:13:47 PDT 2005

Thank you, Frank and Rose for your help.

I was confused, and Rose suggested that I had the JewishGen site mixed up
with SGGEE.org site. Yes indeed,  I checked and the information that I already
have was listed in the Volyhnia town at the SGGEE site.

Frank, you asked me for names and approximate time frame that I am searching.
I am especially searching for information on Henrietta HERMAN.

name: Henrietta HERMAN
born:  in Lutsk, Volhynia, Russia about 1887, Protestant
emigrated: came to America in 1907, alone. I don't know ship.
Her family had come earlier, she stayed in Lutsk with a sister's family,
since a baby was due.
married: Robert Hoeser (my grandmother's brother)
date: 1909
place: Yellow Grass, Canada

That is all the information that I have on her. No marriage certificate. I
don't know parents' names, or if surname was spelled HERRMAN or HERMMAN or ??

2. I am also searching for more information on Herman Höser family
born: Bromberg, Posen, Prussia, Protestant, 1845
migrated: Volynia, Russia
married: Louise Weichmann 2nd wife, Protestant, born 1854
emigrated: 15 April, 1894 on Ship Stuttgart
I have records from SGGEE of a number of his children born in Volhynia, but
not all of them.

Children:
John Leopold (by 1st wife) Theodore, Johann and Kristian twins who died near
birth, Robert, Mathilda, Adolph, Emma, Heinrich, Otto, Lewis, Rudolf, Ewald
(by Louise)

Robert and all the younger children came to America with the family in 1894.

Again, thank you for your help.
Nellie