[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BERLIN ARCHIVES LETTER TRANSLATED

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 1 13:53:23 PDT 2005

Mike,

I believe you are correct.  According to the Library Catalog it appears that
the confirmation records are written in German, probably in a Polish 'form"

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/fhlcatalog/printing/titledetailsprint.asp?titleno=1153794

The above gives the description of
"Protestant church parish register of confirmations for Lipno"

As these are Protestant registers - Not Civil Registers - they could be
written as they pleased as someone mentioned previously.

Rose Ingram