[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rozyszcze Death Records ...

marlo marlo50 at nwonline.net
Thu Dec 8 14:33:15 PST 2005

The listing of Alt=Dubiszcze peeked my interest.
My husbands grandparents, August and Caroline Villwock were from that area.
They list the birth of
a daughter born in 1885  in that village.  There is also the death of a son
in the early 1880's.Possibly
buried in that cemetary.  I was not paying much attention until this
message, now I am very interested.  Margaret