[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ways to look for pre-Volhynia family origins

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Fri Feb 18 09:00:10 PST 2005

Nancy,

Since we have the same records as the Odessa site for Volhynia on the free
portion of the SGGEE site- http://www.sggee.org/Databases.html- (we also
have advanced searching in the members area), I am curious what you find in
the format of the Odessa site that is not the same or better on the SGGEE
site.  We want to have the best data and format, so any suggestions would
be appreciated.

Gary Warner
Gig Harbor, WA