[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Place name - Lechlin

Nancy Gertner nancygertner at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 00:45:35 PST 2005

I would suggest Lechlin.

This town was associated with some people in the marriage records of
Schokken (Skoki) Evangelical Lutheran Parish (Kreis Wongrowitz) of
Posen Province in the period 1817-1830.

My Jahnke ancestors were members of the Schokken parish in the late
1700s and early 1800s.

I couldn't see the attached file because the list removes attachments.

Nancy