[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] OT: Children born to an unmarried mother in PAF 5.5

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 26 17:27:58 PST 2005

Klaus

You will have to make a new family for the Mother and child.  First you will
have to put in the father as Unknown.  I don't see any other way than to put
in Unknown.   The program will automatically ask for the mother's name and
then the child.

Then add the new husband and their children..   The wife will appear on two
family group records.

Rose Ingam

From: "Klaus-Guenter Leiss" Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 2:25 PM