[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Research on name - Ramin

Ines Mannhardt Ines.Mannhardt at telus.net
Wed Jan 12 10:05:56 PST 2005

Hi Gilda,
I don't have the Handbuch des Adels but I have some copies of the Deutsche
Geschlechterbuch, all the ones that are on CD already. I can check there
for your Ramins, if you want me to.
I have some Ramin in our family tree, not a lot. Here they are:
Agnes Rotraud Oehring married Dieter Ramin in 1948. They had Gabriele (born
1948), Angelika (b. 1951), Cornelia (b. 1962). Angelika married a Mr.
Wright and their children are Ramin-Wright.
Agnes Oehring is the grand daughter of Anna Louise Henriette Elisabeth van
der Smissen. The Mannhardts are related to the van der Smissens.
I have more information on all of the above, if you are interested.
Ines who is not enjoying the weather in Calgary