[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Grodzisk Mazowiecki Archives

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jan 15 13:34:05 PST 2005

Has anyone any experience dealing with this archive? They have the
SECYMIN parish records for 1857-1880. I emailed them the beginning of
November without a response. I also emailed the Warsaw archives about
how to contact them with out a response. I previously had success
contacting the Warsaw archive via email, and used the address from that
previous response. What need from Grodzisk Mazowiecki is a birth record
for 1880.

                                 Mike