[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger -Pol Genealogy

Richard D. Fiedler fiedlerr at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 18 18:58:29 PDT 2005

Members,

I was born in Pa. but am presently living in the South Fla. area now. My relatives up in Pa. all came from Germany and what is now Poland.  I was looking for the names of Fiedler, Beckers, Schultz (Schulz ), Weiderhoefs, Stang and Bonin. Some were suppose to have been born in a town called Regalin, Germany ( Fiedler ) and the Eleanora Schulz came from a town called Rochelin, Germany ( spelling may be off ) ; some of their distant relatives come and are from Kamien , Poland. It used to be West Prussia I believe. I don't have or can't find maps that show me the changes of that area.
Any help or direction you can give me ; I would appreciate it
My e - mail address is <  fiedlerr at bellsouth.net >

Thanking you for your assistance in this .

                                                                        Richard  Fiedler