[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] families in Teodorow 1801-1819

"Uta Härtling" haertling.uta at gmx.de
Wed Jun 1 00:21:54 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,
As a byproduct of my own research I have collected all families from
Teodorow near Lodz since the town was founded about 1801 up to 1819 from the
church books of Skoszewy Stare (LDS film 2084554). Teodorow is a small
settlement, which consisted of 6 homesteads about 1830. I am sending a list
of all couples which I have found and I am willing to give further
information if needed. Most of the families were evangelical and most likely
German, so I added some notes to help with the identification of the
families.
Maybe this can help some of you.
Uta

Betkierow, Christoph & Susanna
Buchholz, Christian (aus Wilhemswald/Borowo) & Anna Christina Kowalkowna (=
Schmidt)
Buchholz, Martin (aus Stokowskie Olendry, Kirchspiel Mileszki) & Anna
Christina Grams
Ctoczenski?, Ignatius & Marianna Nowakowska (Neumann)
Freyllow/Freytow?, Daniel & Eva
Galant, Thomas & Thecla (orthodox)
Götz, Johann (aus Inaryanow, Kirchspiel Jezowo, Witwer, katholisch) &
Christina Schindel
Grams, Christian & Marianna
Hinz, Christian & Catharine (dieses Paar lebt ab 1809 in
Wilhelmswald/Borowo)
Klembow, Michael & Catharina Ciemiezki
Kowalski (= Schmidt), Christoph & Eva Czechowna (= Böhm?)
Lambrecht, Gottfried & Eva Rosina
Lerka (= Lerke?), Gottfried & Christine
Makos, Michael (aus Colonia Przanoviensis, Kirchspiel Brzeziny) & Rosina
Siedler
Maß, Andreas & Anna Christina Lelo?
Mateyczakow (= Matthäus?), Thomas & Elisabeth Betonowna
Neitzel (ev. auch Nickel), Johann & Marianna Esner/Eschner
Orzechowski (= Nußbaum?) & Marianna Eschner
Osminski, Hyacinth & Helena
Pacel (Patzel?), Johann & Christina
Rominski, Christian & Anna Marianna Krynlie?
Schindel, Christian (aus Feliczjanow, "penes" Dlugie, Witwer) & Anna
Elisabeth Wise
Schindel, Johann & Anna Christine Wentzlaff
Schmal, Johann & Eva Rosina Landbrecht
Schmalz, Johann & Rosina Wentzlaff
Schmidt, Johann & Rosalia
Süß, Mathias & Anna Christina Esner/Eschner
Süß, Mathias & Anna Christina Scheyber
Weier, Martin (aus Wilhelmswald/Borowo) & Anna Christina Prechtowna
Weier, Paul & Anna Dorothea
Wisniewski, Johann & Anna Christina Wentzlaff
Wisow (Wiese?), Peter & Anna Marianna Cerbiomowna
Wisow (Wiese?), Peter & Anna Christina Buzowna
Wolski, Erdmann & Anna