[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: FEEFHS E-NEWS No. 2

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 4 19:18:13 PDT 2005

    The email below was received from FEEFHS.  GER-Pol-Vol List subscribers may find items of interest particularly the joint convention particulars.  Insert FEEFHS in your search engine to access the site.

John Marsch

Dear FEEFHS members,

We have posted our Summer 2005 copy of the FEEFHS E-NEWS on our web-site
for you to read. There is a link to it from our main page. Make sure you
have Acrobat 7.0 version downloaded on your computer to be able to view
it properly.

This is our second  E-News that we are going to send through e-mail only
to keep in touch with our members. We hope you will enjoy hearing about
some upcoming events, as well as some other genealogical information.

FEEFHS Secretary