[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Finding a Lautenschlager name

Doug Dreger dpdreger at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:27:44 PDT 2005

I have recently recieved some information about an ancestor and I am having
a problem with it. The information is on a Family History Centre page from
file #2271752 page 68, line 59. It lists a male Lautenschlager born Dec 21,
1878. When trying to determine the given name of this male, I cannot figure
it out. Does anyone know where there could be more information on this
family which the name of this person could be found? The name of the father
is Jakob Lautenschlager and the mother is Maria Elizabeth nee Schick. The
boy was born in Reichau. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Doug Dreger