[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans speaking Polish

Posnsrch at aol.com Posnsrch at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 18:06:13 PST 2005

         Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]  Germans speaking Polish  Date:
10/31/2005 11:08:05 P.M. Central Standard  Time  From: _Posnsrch_
(mailto:Posnsrch)
          To: _albertr7 at juno.com_ (mailto:albertr7 at juno.com) ,
_ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org_ (mailto:ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org)

Hi Al,
How very interesting. Thank you so much for sharing what their lives were
like "back then" and a bit of history. I couldn't see if you posted this on  the
list, but if you don't think it is too personal, what a  wonderful story for
others to read.
Nellie, a  68-yr-old root digger

In a message dated 11/1/2005 7:46:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,