[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SURNAMES FROM LIPNO GRAVES

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 22 11:47:28 PST 2005

I transcribed from my pictures the first and last name, date of death and
maiden name where given. The dates are difficult to read in some cases. I
have erred on the side of caution by not listing anything. If anyone is
interested in a particular name I can send you the picture. Also I'm sending
Jerry Frank  a CD with most of my pictures. Jerry will be posting some of
them on the SGGEE web page in a few weeks.

FIRST NAME	LAST NAME	DIED	NOTES
EMMA	      MARSAL
ADOLF	      MARSAL
WILHELM	SEMRAU	1942