[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Lublin

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 3 15:41:15 PDT 2005

Robert,

I have the name Nuerenberg or Noerenberg, etc. etc.  in my family tree.  My
research has found this in the church records of Gabin, Gostynin and Nowa
Wies.  I do not know if any descendants migrated to the Lublin.

There is much data on this surname also in the SGGEE databases in the
members only section.  I think membership in SGGEE would be very beneficial
to you.

Rose Ingram

From: "Robert Norenberg" Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 1:05 PM