[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Lublin

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 19:51:31 PDT 2005

Robert,
While all of my ancestors were in the Lublin region by 1870, some of my g-grandparents siblings moved across the river to the Wladimir-Wolynsk region (including Elisabethpol) during the 1870s. This seemed to be a big push at that time. Of course my ancestors stayed close to Lublin.
Karl

Jerry Frank <FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca> wrote:
Robert:

Within the past couple of days I have been assisting a lady whose
migration pattern - Lublin region to Elisabetpol region is identical
to yours. I don't know if you would share any surnames in your
family trees but you might want to have a look at that correspondence.

Go to http://genforum.genealogy.com/poland/

Browse down to the entry of Oct. 1 starting, "Kepa Oborska . . ." and
read that thread. If you decide to correspond with her, please let
her know that you got her name from me.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca