[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Leczyn and Strzelce

Jan Textor textor_jan at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 07:35:24 PDT 2005

Brenda,
There are several locations in Poland with the name Strzelce, but as far as
I know only one that has its own parish.  It is located at the coordinates
52.19'N 19.24'E, 9.5 kilometers NNE of Kutno.  You did not mention the place
where your gggrandparents were married, so I cannot say if this Strzelce is
anywhere near it.

I cannot find any parish called Leczyn.  Are you sure that you are looking
for a parish and not just a town?

Jan Textor