[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] My Apologies to Middle Poland

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 2 18:37:40 PDT 2006

At 03:29 PM 02/04/2006, Robert Norenberg wrote:
>understand this is a web site devoted solely to
>Volhynia. But please take care, this is not the way to
>express a greeting to people who visit your web site.
>
>                              Regards Robert Norenberg

Robert:

I think you may have misunderstood the intent of the response to
you.  Sometimes when we write in a non-native language, we convey
unintended meanings, in part because we are trying to be very brief
and in part because we may use incorrect words with incorrect nuances.

We have a great deal of cooperation with our friends in Germany.  It
is essential for progress in this hobby that interests us all on both
sides of the ocean.

Please try to put this a small problem, in a normally very friendly
and cooperative atmosphere, behind you.  We need each other too much
to make it a big problem.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca