[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lists of work and labor Concentration Camps

JanKohl57 at aol.com JanKohl57 at aol.com
Sat Aug 26 09:56:00 PDT 2006

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a list of all known work/labor
concentration camps used by the germans?  Im interested particularly in
Warsaw and the surrounding area.  My ancestors lived in Zyrardow, just west of
Warsaw, and Iam wondering where people from that area may have been taken to
during WW2.  Also...does anyone know of any genealogical/history websites for
Zyrardow?  Thanks so much,   Janine