[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Becker Family and Nowin

burnstwo at aol.com burnstwo at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 12:02:25 PDT 2006

Nowin is located southwest of Pulin in the Zhitomer area of Volhynia.  I have just
returned from a visit there.  My ANDERT family is from Nowin (Adam Andert, my grandfather, son of Johann Andert).

Johann ANDERTs first wife was EVA BEKKER (Becker) from Nowin; they were married 13 Feb. 1883, and had
two children I know of, Adolf Johann and Karl.  I don't have any further information about the Becker family, but can look in my records to see if any more information is on file.  Please contact me directly if
you have additional questions.

Carol Gottshalk Burns