[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] CANADIAN IMMIGRATION RECORDS

Mike McHenry maurmike1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 30 11:42:14 PDT 2006

Hi

I haven't been able to find my grandmother in the US immigration records and
thought of trying Canadian ones. The time period was 1897-1902. I have
checked the St Albans, VT immigration to the USA from Canada. My first
record of her in the USA is 1902 in Bristol, CT. The LDS seems to have a lot
on Canada immigration. Can someone familiar with these point me in the right
direction? Also I believe I saw the Canadian census for 1901 on line. Does
someone have the URL?
                                        Mike