[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] CANADIAN IMMIGRATION RECORDS

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Aug 30 13:15:54 PDT 2006

Mike,

The easiest way to find people in the Canadian Censuses is to use

http://automatedgenealogy.com/index.html

You can also search the 1901 Census more tediously at
http://www.collectionscanada.ca/02/020122_e.html

and the 1911 Census more tediously at
http://www.collectionscanada.ca/archivianet/1911/index-e.html

Gary Warner