[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] CANADIAN IMMIGRATION RECORDS

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Wed Aug 30 14:15:53 PDT 2006

Mike, you can find Canadian Census records at this website.  You can also
access other Canadian records there.

http://www.collectionscanada.ca/archivianet/index-e.html

Earl

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:42:14 -0400
From: "Mike  McHenry" <maurmike1 at verizon.net>
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] CANADIAN IMMIGRATION RECORDS
To: <ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org>

Hi

I haven't been able to find my grandmother in the US immigration records and
thought of trying Canadian ones. The time period was 1897-1902. I have
checked the St Albans, VT immigration to the USA from Canada. My first
record of her in the USA is 1902 in Bristol, CT. The LDS seems to have a lot
on Canada immigration. Can someone familiar with these point me in the right
direction? Also I believe I saw the Canadian census for 1901 on line. Does
someone have the URL?
                                        Mike