[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Source Documents

Greg Mason gmason001 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 14 02:30:18 PST 2006

Lloyd:  I recently came across a new application entitled "Note Book"
that is available in MAC OS and it may also be available in Windows
OS. ( see: http://www.circusponies.com/ ) It is extremely flexible
and a real joy to use.  It permits you to organize your source
documents in almost any form that fits your needs or current system
and then permits  cross referencing.
Greg Mason