[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brick wall

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 27 10:52:40 PST 2006

What time period are you talking about with regard to Gostyn Colony?  Would
this be Gostyn city/town near Jarocin in southern Posen Province?

What is the time period for August Riemer? Do you have names of this
ancestors.
With Zagorow being about 45 miles NE of Gostyn, do you suspect the family
migrating to Zagorow area.  There are filmed Catholic and Lutheran church
records for Zagorow.

Rose Ingram

From: "L. Van de Bruggen"