[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Petrikau

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 29 15:23:01 PST 2006

Yes, Petrikau usually = Piotrkow Trybunalski.

They have not been extracted and may not be for
awhile.  Due to the difficulty in transliterating
Cyrillic script, MOST of our extractions /
indexing stop around 1867.  The microfilmed
Piotrkow Lutheran records do not start until 1879
(see
http://www.sggee.org/church_parishes/LutheransInRusPoland
).  Alegata (betrothal) records go back as early
as 1826 and some civil records go back earlier.
but are only available through Warsaw Archives.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca