[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ordering EWZ films from Maryland

Laurel Davies ldavies at rogers.com
Wed Feb 8 13:54:22 PST 2006

I have found many family members in the EWZ films
available from the LDS library. Now I'd like to
complete this research by checking the third
"Antraege" series, which is only available in College
Park, Maryland.

I followed the SGGEE website links:
Other Sites of Interest/Professional Researchers/EWZ
Films Research
to the web page of Tom Stangl and Janice Huber-Stangl,
but I can't see a way to contact them to arrange for
research, and I notice that their webpage is dated
1997. Perhaps they are no longer researching in
Maryland?

Has anyone used a researcher recently that they can
recommend?
Thanks,
Laurel Davies
London, ON