[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Payment to Archiwum Panstwowe

Michal Marciniak michal_marciniak at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 10:49:16 PST 2006

Hi Joyce,

  I'm sure when you write an e-mail to the State Archive in Warsaw, they will send you addtional information you require. Just remember to use a ref. no.

  Here is an e-mail address:
  archiwum at warszawa.ap.gov.pl

  Hope it will help you.

  Michal J. Marciniak
  Turek, Poland

Joyce <birdlover18206 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I wrote a letter to the Archiwum Panstwowe m.st.Warszawy. After 4 months I received a reply from them. They had the marriage records I was looking for. I translated the letter and I know what it will cost. The problem lies in the questions MY bank is asking in order to wire the money into Narodowy Bank Polksi (National Bank of Poland). My bank wants to know the name on the account number given. ( I am uncertain about the name) They also want to know the address of the Narodowy Bank Polski. Also is it the main office or a branch. I also think the routing number (aka Swift # or BIC) is wrong as most banks have 8 digits and they gave me one with nine. I can e-mail a copy of my letter. Joyce