[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Town in West Prussia

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Mon May 8 05:27:08 PDT 2006

From: Bronwyn Klimach <bronklimach at gmail.com>
Date: May 8, 2006 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Town in West Prussia
To: Christopher Menke < menke5616 at sbcglobal.net>

 Hi,
I had not scrolled down to Jerry's reply until after I came up with exactly
the same information at http://www.kartenmeister.com/preview/Results.asp
I have also since noticed Bill Remus' reply -  thanks for the link to the
most interesting Remus site, Bill.  I trust Chris that you have also
investigated the possibility of *Rosenfelde *in* **Deutsch-Krone* which is
now Rozewo in Pilskie, as mentioned by Jerry.
I have found that the best results on Kartenmeister seem to result
from submitting only the name of the town/village.  It is also worth looking
at the email addresses left by others researching the same location.
Uwe has posted several excellent maps some of which cover an area beyond his
database e.g. Suwalki
http://www.kartenmeister.com/preview/map/default.asp
Kind regards, and happy searching,
 Bronwyn Klimach