[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sources and merging

Dr. Frank Stewner dr.stewner at t-online.de
Wed Nov 8 02:52:25 PST 2006

Some time ago I received from Gary the (Legacy-) file with the data related to my family.
I merged that data with my file and realized that many sources are identical but not written in the same way. Therefore I merged them, which can easily be done by Legacy. But now I have two or more citations of the same Master source for many persons.
Conclusion: it is highly advisable to clean the Master source list before the merging.
The same is also advisable for the locations as otherwise the automerge will not function.
Frank Stewner