[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zelmer(Zellmer) Ancestry

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sun Nov 12 17:04:05 PST 2006

Allan,

I do not have all of the answers for your quest, but here are two thoughts:

1.   Look at our SGGEE001r7 database- Al now has three children of this couple.

2.  There is nothing lonelier than doing your
family history when no one you know is your
relative.   I will make you the same suggestion
that I have from time to time made to all on this
list.   Submit your database to SGGEE.    I do
not yet see your data, so all you can check is
who your deceased relatives are in our
databases.    If you submit your data, you will
likely find that you have some cousins in
SGGEE.   Even if you already know a cousin or two
who is an SGGEE member, we likely will be able to
find more of them for you.   We also will likely
increase the size of your database by sending
your all of the cousins who are related to those
you have already found.    Give it a try.   I
believe you will find that no matter how diligent
you are, that you are still not match for the computer finding your relatives.

Gary Warner
SGGEE