[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lying about age on shp's passenger list

Carolyn Schott cgschott at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 30 18:46:39 PST 2006

I've just seen the online electronic version at ancestry.com - so no,
haven't seen the originals.  It could be that I'm reading the handwriting
wrong on some of the ages - but the one by great-grandma is clearly just one
digit rather than two.

But there is consistent incorrectness!  :-)  The family group listed above
her (one of her sisters, her husband and his parents) all have ages that are
wrong.  The family group listed below her (and whose name she used) is her
other sister, her husband and their children - and all their ages are wrong
too.

So at least it makes sense that they were all together is deciding to put
down different ages!  :-))

Carolyn

  _____