[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Belchatow

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sat Oct 28 16:09:36 PDT 2006

Paul,

I extracted the indexes from Belchatow Lutheran microfilms and they are in
the Parish Records Indexes database.  I don't see any Gruenke names, but
there are some Zippel that could be a spelling variant of Zibell.  I don't
know much about the town of Belchatow or what other records may be
available.  Lutheran records started in 1808, but records of 1826 to 1836
are missing.

Dick Stein