[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gostynin

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 31 12:33:01 PST 2006

Sorry Rachael but what your friend translated for you has nothing to do with the page I referenced.  Although I do not know Polish, I can compare dates, places and names, none of which line up with the translation.

In fact, I have to question if this info is even about Gostynin.  Note that the text shows Gostyn which is an entirely different town in Poznan.  She also references St. Martin Church which I do not see in connection with Gostynin.

And finally, just for further clarification regarding her translation, the Germans who arrived there were almost certainly clothmakers, not dress makers.

Jerry Frank