[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Call for speakers - 2007 convention

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 9 19:56:14 PDT 2006

The 2007 convention will be in Calgary.  Sorry - still no firm date
or location.

We are looking for people interested in speaking.  If you think you
have some abilities in this regard, along with a topic of interest to
our group, please send your ideas to me.

Also, if you have some ideas about a topic you would like to see at
our next convention, or a recommendation for a person that we should
ask, please send me your suggestions.  We try to have new ideas and
topics but if you would like to have a repeat of a previous one, we
will give it consideration.

We also need a recommendation for a banquet speaker.

Please respond to me PERSONALLY rather than through this mailing list.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Program Chair