[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Neumann from Marianowka

Johmilt at aol.com Johmilt at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 18:31:46 PDT 2006

I'm looking for information about the family of Julius Emil Neumann. He was
born in Marianowka or Marjanowka, Kreis Luck (Lutsk), Volynia, Ukraine, on the
 14th Jan 1900. I believe he was Evangelical (Lutheran).
I was told by his son  that he (Julius) left the Ukraine in 1914 with his 2
older brothers, their names  are unknown. He stayed in Pommern, Germany, while
his brothers went on to the  USA. Whether the brothers ever left Germany is
also unknown.
It's not a lot  to go on but any information would be very much appreciated.

John Milton