[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Neumann from Marianowka

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 11 05:14:17 PDT 2006

I thought that someone should take on the task of explaining Lloyd's
cryptic response.  :-)  It will have brought a smile to many who
attended this year's convention.

For those who did not attend, one of the presentations was by Ron
Neumann who used his search for Cousin Fred to describe, often in a
humorous way, a variety of techniques for furthering one's family
research.  "Cousin" Fred is a real Fred Neumann who appears to be
related to Ron's family but research to date has not established the
connection.  Ron monitor's this list closely and I'm sure he will be
in touch with John if there is such a possibility.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca