[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Neumann from Marianowka

Ron Neuman ron at neuman.ca
Tue Sep 12 22:35:51 PDT 2006

It is a good idea, Lloyd, but unfortunately Cousin Fred is much more
elusive than that.

I will continue with the Cousin Fred project, and the other research
to attempt to link some of the many Neumann families of South
Edmonton (to my family, or to each other); but that is a project for
the coming winter.  I will likely post some of my information when I
get started, because I will be interested in the ideas of our
membership as well.

Thanks.