[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] TEICHMANN family from Schlesien (Bielschowitz, Antonienhutte, Riegersdorf)

Anna Teichmann-Górzyńska antegor at rubikon.pl
Mon Sep 11 04:19:41 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

am looking for my ancestors who originally come from Silesia /Schlesien.
Already had identified part of Teichmann family - my g.father named Anton
was born (09.01.1901) and worked  in Bielschowitz (Schlesien). He was
married to Maria Pilny in 1896 and had 4 children: Magdalena, Leonia, Jan,
Jerzy.

My gg.father named Leopold was born in 1868 in Antonienhutte. He was married
to Genovefa Eva Botor in 1896 and had 6 children: Angelika, Anna Franciska,
Rosa, Joseph Johann, Viktor, Jorg. Deceased after 1926 - he was a shoemaker
in Antonienhutte.

My ggg.father named Joseph was born in 09.08.1830 in Riegersdorf (kr. Pless)
and died in 1897 in Antonienhutte. He was married to Anonia Hora in 1857 and
had at least 9 (!!!) children: Franz, Marianna, Antonia Agatha, Anastasia,
Albertine Johanna, August Ludwig, Anthon, Hedwig and Leopold.

My gggg.father named Joseph Teichmann was married to Johanna
Malerczyk/Malarczek/Malaczek (unreadable marriage act) and had at least 6
children: Johanna Agnetha, Julia Anna, Caroline, Carl, Jacob and Joseph. He
had been a Foersterand and a Revierjaeger (Forester and Area Hunter) of
Goldmannsdorfer Walde in Riegersdorf kr. Pless and therefore he supposingly
was working for the count of Pless.

My last ancestor ggggg.father Johann was born either in 1733 or in 1762
(depending on sources) and died 20.02.1835 in Riegersdorf. He was married
twice: second marriage on 19.11.1822 to Marianna Szlachtowna. His first
marriage children were: Josepha born abt.1785 and Franciska born abt.1792.
His second marriage child of whom I know was my ggggg.fater Joseph although
I don't know his exact date of birth.

I would appreciate any add-ups to my family tree or any contacts with
relatives. Am waiting impatiently ;-)

Best regards,

Anna Teichmann-Górzyńska