[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 40, Issue 10

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 13 14:58:09 PDT 2006

Joe,

When searching using "Place" only type in Moscice in the first box.  Do not
put anything it he second box.  You will get two hits, both are for the same
place.

Or alternatively, search using the Film/fiche option.  type in the film
numer such as 2380039.

Keep clicking the words in blue until you get the page which whose 'Film
notes" in the top right corner.  The page with 'notes' will list all the
films.    OR do not click film notes BUT scroll down the page and click
small blue "here" which should display the same film numbers with more
detailed info about the records.

Rose Ingram

From: "Joe Pessarra"