[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 40, Issue 10

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 13 15:19:40 PDT 2006

Joe:

Go to the referenced link and click on "Places".  Insert the word, Moscice in the "Place" slot and leave the other blank.  You will get 2 hits which are really both the same info.  Keep clicking through more screens till you reach "Kirchenbuch 1790-1891" and click it.  View the info there and click on "View Film Notes" to go to the actual film numbers.

OR

Go to the referenced link and click on "Film/Fiche Search".  Insert any of the film numbers I provided and then "Search".   Again follow the screens until you can see "View Film Notes".  Clicking on that gets you the full list.

Not sure what you mean by, "The Place slot only allows certain names to be put in it."  You should be able to type anything you like in it and you will get a response.  If you start typing and see a list of names to choose from, this is a list that your browser is picking up from previous entries you have made.  You do not have to choose these.  Just continue typing and the list will go away.

Hope this helps.

Jerry Frank