[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Time Line History

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 14 12:33:59 PDT 2006

For Canadian material, go to:  http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/

In the left column click on "Time Line of Canadian History" which will take you to a list of periods and categories.  Click on any one of these and you will get a timeline.  Click on any timeline item and you get a brief description of the event along with, in most cases, a picture.  Should be lots of stuff to choose from there.

Jerry Frank