[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Draeger/Dreger in Krzepszew, Kutno Parish

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 16 06:26:23 PDT 2006

AHA!  The power of discussion.

Skrzysew(y) is on my map, about 20 km ENE of Kutno, 4 km NNE of
Zychlin.  Only 2 km NW of there, not on my map, is
Karolew(o).  Holendry Dombrowski is another 5 km or so NW of Karolew(o).

I cannot explain why Skrzysew would be represented as Krzysew on a
given record but logic tells me, with all these connecting threads,
that it must be so.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca