[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Draeger/Dreger in Krzepszew, Kutno Parish

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Fri Sep 15 08:42:21 PDT 2006

Delores,

The data that you submitted to SGGEE did not include the data that
you note below, so I had not previously linked your data to that
supplied by others, including Jan Textor and Rose Ingram.   Please
turn in all of your data so that we can link it up to the data we
already have in the Pedigree database!   :-)

I am attaching a family group sheet for Johann Ludwig Dreger and
Wilhelmine Krebs (the rest of the mailing list will not get this
attachment).   Your data is not yet shown, but this is your
family.    I strongly suspect that the R numbers in your email are
the registration numbers in the parish records.

Gary Warner
SGGEE