[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Solomka / Friedrichsdorf on GOOGLE Earth

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 21 14:54:26 PDT 2006

Sorry for the last post.  It did not forward correctly.

Jerry Frank

On September 21, 2006, Ray Bloch wrote:

Excellent post.  I spent some time trying to figure out how to get Google to recognize the latitude and longitude and I had to go to their help page to
find it.  You may want to let people know that to get it work correctly, you enter the coordinates in the following manner:  N 50 49 26 E 26 13 58 into
the drop down box.  I was entering the degrees, minutes and it wouldn't work.

I am waiting for higher resolution scans around Zhitomir.  I see that Zhitomir has high res but the areas to the north still haven't been entered into the system.

Thanks,
Ray