[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wyszogrod parish Marriage Record

Worth Anderson worth_a at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 18:31:14 PDT 2006

Miszewo Murowane is a place in Wyszogrod parish.  I
have a modern Polish roadmap that shows it between
Slupo and Bodzanow, on the north bank of the Vistula.

I'd be interested in comparing notes.  The Laus were
intermarried with my Rahn and Molzahn families, and
some of my Fenskes lived in Miszewo Murowane.

Cheers,

Worth Anderson