[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wyszogrod parish Marriage Record

Jutta Dennerlein Jutta.Dennerlein at t-online.de
Wed Sep 27 01:30:12 PDT 2006

Joyce,

if your interpretation is right, some possible locations are:
Miszewo Murowane,
Miszewko Strzalkowski (formerly called Strzalkowski or Miszewo) and
Miszewko-Garwackie.

All three places are not too far apart.

Since you are looking for a 1785 record you have to look into the
Roman-Catholic church books.
I think all three places have or had R.-C. churches.

The Lau family name is quite frequent along the Vistula. However there
are no entries for Lau in the Index of the Miszewo-Murowane church
book for that time period.
So I would start looking for the other R.-C. parishes.

Kind regards
Jutta Dennerlein

www.upstreamvistula.org