[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Origin of Helwig from Plock, Poland - Russia area

Linda Marks Pauling lmpauling at utech.net
Fri Aug 17 19:33:48 PDT 2007

Daryl, the Lipno records of the Evangelical church have been microfilmed by
the LDS and are available for viewing through their Family History
Libraries. I have been working with extracting information from the indices
from this area, but have not completed work on Lipno beyond 1838. I do not
see the names Helwig or Klinger in the latest film I did.

However, in film #719562 for Wola, Lipno, I do see an entry for the birth of
Fryderyk Edward Hellwig in 1864. It is record #197 for 1864. I would suggest
you may want to search in the Lipno films for the 1860's for more entries.
 Linda Pauling