[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Michalki (Rypin) Parish Extraction

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Aug 20 17:53:13 PDT 2007

Hi Nadine,
I cannot help you with any information after 1865 since the LDS Michalki
parish records only go to that date.  Later information is available through
the Archives and you may have to go through them to get back to 1865.  Once
you get to 1865 it is clear sailing in this area until the early 1800s.

First, Edward Erdman was born in 1864 in Glowinsk, my mother's birth place.
Record #31, p. 16.  His parents were Jerzy Erdman and Ludwika Demska.  Jerzy
married 3 times.  His first marriage was to Maryanna Matz in 1847 #38.  He
then married Ludwika Demska (who was previously married to a Panter) in 1856
#39.  Finally, he married Anna Hofman in 1865 #40.  I have children of the
first two wives.

Jerzy's parents were Jan Erdman and Ewa Krieger.

Son Edward and Regina Hoffman's marriage occurred after 1865.

Anna Pietroska (Petrowski) was born in 1865 #280 in Szynwald.  Her parents
were Gotfryd Pietroski and Ewa.  I have Ewa's last name as Slomin but this
is wrong as a result of difficult reading.  I'd have to have a second look
to see if I can read it better now.

I was unable to check most of the other names because they occur after 1865.
However, I'm not sure of the last names of Eva and Louise.  Your note is not
clear.  I have several Frydryk Gogolins born in the 1850s and not sure if
one of these could be your "Fred".

Please email me off-line and I can send you more information on these names.
Welcome to the Rypin family of researchers.

Earl

Message: 1